06 Dodge 2500 billet trans/ddp/hellman/etc.

$lick

Up for sale is my pride and joy, simply put. The cleanest 06. Hours upon hours spent detailing/cleaning it makes me sick that I am even considering selling it. Anyhow, enough of the talk. Here she is, not parting anything out at this time, so please dont ask.

Mods are in my signature, but I will rewrite them. I have a full log in my book with exact mileage with every single oil change/filter change/tire rotation/tire replacement/modification done/ETC.

Fully built billet trans by Tim @ TRE Performance based out of the Virginia Beach area, set me back close to 3500$. TC lock up switch in cab.

DDP 90 hp nozzles (900$)

Airdog 150 (565$)

Hellman Performance Sump-dual ports (230$)

Amsoil BMK-21 Oil Bypass Filtration (350$ ish)

Smarty TNT (sw3 tq1 tm2 rp default)-very mild (600$).

Edge EZ stack. Always @ level one (Installed with nozzle install, picked up over 3mpg, keep in mind stock nozzles were a little dirty) (200$ used)

ISSPRO EV2 Boost/Pyro/Trans temp gauges. (375$)

S&B intake (previous owner)

Brand new 5" exhaust turbo back with muffler. (300$)

Nightrunner headlights (200$)

Brand new Load E Nitto Terragrapplers 305/70/17's mounted/balanced/aligned professionaly <1,000 miles ago. (1,000$)

Ball joints done at 100k

Truck is tinted 15% all around. Truck will come with a similarly tinted matching color bedcap if desired, if not I will sell it separately. It also has neoprene camo seat covers. The tinted LED taillights seen in the picture are to be sold, stock taillights are on it now.

Truck currently has 118k miles on it, has never seen a drag strip/mudhole/cornfield. Has never been launched in four wheel drive. It has never towed anything but a 18' Jon Boat a dozen times. I set cruise control at 65 on the highway and am netting 22mpg hand calc'd (26.4 on the overhead). I range from 17-22 depending on driving conditions (highway/city)

I am located in Wilmington, Delaware. The best way to contact me is VIA PM or email @ slickstercav @ yahoo dot com. My next move for the truck was an upgraded turbo, which would literally be the only future step for this truck and is by no means an immediate need, EGT's are absolutely fine under normal driving, and like any other diesel, need to be monitored when using the throttle.

More pictures available upon request. Truck gets professionaly detailed every three months, handwashed with warm water 1-3 times a week depending on weather (two buckets one "rinse" one soap)-like I said, my pride and joy.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Additional pictures available upon requeset.

Asking price is 25,500$. Only asking payoff, not trying to make any money on this truck. I just hope someone picks it up that will take care of it like I have.

2011-03-15_13-34-41_863.jpg

2011-02-03_17-10-36_593.jpg

2011-02-03_15-24-38_806.jpg

2011-02-03_17-10-24_7.jpg

2011-02-03_17-10-59_671.jpg

155801_524663225401_187001662_30831790_6415831_n.jpg

2011-01-31_12-58-19_193.jpg

some additional pics, the truck has a 2" leveling kit as well that I forgot to mention.

bump, just installed a BD Super B Special (1700$), this truck is an absolute beast now. Mini road trip, 23mpg hand calc'd! I keep going back and forth about selling it, but its for sale now. Only bad is I was backed into in a parking lot and there is a small dent on the left side of the rear bumper.

Last edited:
My 06 is cleaner and has 56k on it ,,,just sayin.... But not for sale..hehe,

Nice truck bud!

good luck with the sale. The special with 90's is a great combo. It shouldn't be hard to sell, especially with the built trans and all the mods.

thanks, buying this truck will save you the thousands and thousands of dollars in aftermarket parts a CR or any diesel for that matter takes to be a mean street machine. A guy on CF has the same set up and mods, dyno'd 640's hp/1100 something in torque, and has ran 12.8's 6 times in a row. Just to give you an idea of what kind of truck your looking at, but then again, this isnt CF, a lot of the compD guys know what a truck built like this is capable of.

I too am trying to sell my Titan and as soon as I do I will be in the market again. Is the Tranny completley re-built or just a partial?

Beautiful truck, in person as wel - Congrats to Elizabeth on the purchase!

Thanks guys. I look forward to seeing what chase or elizabeth get er to run at the strip!