04 pistons cut and coated, ceramic and teflon
hamilton cam
hamilton pushrods
hamilton 110 springs
head is firinged
arp headstuds
ats twin cp3 kit
ddp custom injectors
edge ez box/ just sold smarty but can provide one for a serious buyer no problem.
spearco intercooler
aftermarket trans cooler
fully built trans
billet input and output
billet direct drum holding power of 21 clutches
billet servo and kickdown
goerend 2200 stall converter
custom built 48re valve body/ lockup in all gears
boost/trans/egt/rail pressur egauges
moser axles
traction bars
driveshaft loops
custom s400 turbo
almost 1k in weights and weight rack
fass 150 with filters
custon hitch and sled stops
I have almost every receipt for the truck and build.

brand new 35 12.50 20 trxus tires on 20x9 xd badlans bronze wheels
alot more I cant think of right now.

the truck dyno'd 803 to the wheels with water/meth and 740 without.
this was on a true 2.6 turbo built by eep. it should make atleast the same power if not more for sure with the new s400?

asking price is offers. Idk whats its worth but most 06-07 trucks go for 30k+

Attachments

• TRUCK CLEAN.jpg
    TRUCK CLEAN.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 116
  • TRUCK CLEAN 4.jpg
    TRUCK CLEAN 4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 76
  • TRUCK CLEAN 3.jpg
    TRUCK CLEAN 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 277
  • MOTOR3.jpg
    MOTOR3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 273
  • MOTOR6.jpg
    MOTOR6.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 230
yeah 2.6 charger. with custom housing. its a big s400 2.6 was on ben duvalls truck last year. have a email I can send pics I will post some more here in a min.

here you go

Attachments

• truck5.jpg
    truck5.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 120
  • truck6.jpg
    truck6.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 188
  • truck7.jpg
    truck7.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 187
runs and drives just fine on the street, I have put over 400 miles on it in the last 3 days..lol it does have a looser converter than normal but at freeway its not noticable, even with the big turbo and no boxs my egt's never get above 1000 when cruising, only about 800-1000 and then 1300 max on the throttle, with the boxs I can burry the egt gauge. I havent put boxs on it since i got it back together.

Last edited:
not to bust your balls or anything but a 06 qcsb with 93k pirvate party value is 20-24k i know you have alot of work in it but the value of these trucks has dropped ALOT in the last 6 months i was going to trade in my 03 about 8 months ago and they were going to give me 17k for it on trade in but i couldnt find what i wanted on the lot well i went back last week and the offered me 12k i almost smacked that guy

yeah I was just saying a 06-07 truck with my mods or similar goes for 30k+, stock i think its worth about 22-24k. I have almost what its worth in it on top of the truck..lol

Doesn't the mileage deal kinda "reset" when you rebuild the motor to a degree as far as miles bringing down the value?

it certainly does to me... a well-built, fresh engine definitely adds value to most buyers who know what they're dealing with

I have about 600 mile son the new motor, it used about a 1/4 qaurt of oil in those 600 miles, not bad at all considering I have the ring gap set slightly looser than stock becasue of the high boost.

well thats the benifit with a cr, its 400hp with no boxs and 800 with..lol turn the boxs off and you can drive it all day. like I said if someone threw a 1800 stall in this truck and a smaller exhaust housing it would be a bad ass street truck esp. with twins. idk some people drive crazy stuff on the street..imo this guy..lol

Probably should tell folks what exhaust housing is on it now. Might not be a smaller one available.

I have two exhaust housings. a .90 and a 1.10 the 1.10 is on it now. I laso have 2 front covers 3.0 and 2.6