06 fog light head lamp switch and 100w fog lights

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
Fits 06-09's. Trade fir your non fog light headlamp switch and plastic cups. Fog lamps have 100w silver star bulbs and are 3 months old. $75 to prefer to meet this weekend around central Texas but will accept ithar offers

These 100w fog lamps? have a link? Wasnt aware those even exsisted? Dont think silverstar even makes 100w bulbs that small or that they even exsist at all.

They are not fog lamp bulbs. They fit 2000 modle chevy hi-beam head lights. The little ridges in the lamp socket had to be shaved to make them mate to the factory wireing harness. Had 2 ridges instead of 1 ridge in the socket.

They are not fog lamp bulbs. They fit 2000 modle chevy hi-beam head lights. The little ridges in the lamp socket had to be shaved to make them mate to the factory wireing harness. Had 2 ridges instead of 1 ridge in the socket.

Okay, still show me a link where Silverstars are 100 watts in the 9006/9005 socket.

Let me search. If not I'll take a picture tonight.

devinlight.jpg

Ok. They ain't the same but it's what I got and what I'm trading. I'd buy another box of em any day. I like them

I can ship. Send me yours switch and cops and I'll send you my lights and switch for $75.

Back