06 mega 157k $22000OBO or trade

breymeyerfam

Professional Hack
have an 06 mega with 157k. 4x4, grey cloth. NO HOLES IN BED.(no gooseneck or fifth plate either). no rust, but has a few dents, dings, and scratches. also drivers seat had a hole on side and has a patch sewed on. ranch hand full front replacement. runs and drives out great. truck is tight. trans feels solid. dont really need a mega cab, so willing to trade for a third gen qclb or qcsb 4x4 6spd with comparable miles plus cash. hit me up. other trades may be considered, but dont expect to trade ur junk and 500 bucks. DONT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS. more pics will be added.

06mega.jpg

"Don't waste my time!!"

Not try to be an ass or arrogant, just you would be surprised to what some people will actually try to trade. I had a guy earlier this year get pissed when I wouldn't trade a 98 qclb 4x4 for his 95 chevy gasser with 200k even up.

LOL I know man.. Was just messin with ya..

People are freakin stupid..

All good..

im currenly looking for chrome center caps. it looks pretty dumb with chrome wheels and black caps.

All stock, except the previous owner put a full 4" straight pipe on and then put a performance muffler back in due to being too loud for them. However I may straight pipe it again. I like to be able to hear my trucks...

I have a built 03 QCSB 4x4. Currently has 1600000 on it. New injectors and a ported head with all the good stuff is goin on this weekend. Well into the 600HP range. Let me know if you might be interested and ill shoot ya some pics and all the details

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

I have a built 03 QCSB 4x4. Currently has 1600000 on it. New injectors and a ported head with all the good stuff is goin on this weekend. Well into the 600HP range. Let me know if you might be interested and ill shoot ya some pics and all the details

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

1.6 million miles... that's alot! Lol, pm sent

Bump

Note: muffler has been removed. Straight piped. Still have cat and factory muffler incase someone wants it.

ok, decided this truck needs to go. $19000 firm I think thats a good price for a mega cab with said miles and condition.

Back