06 Mega Cab 4x4 auto

Scooter's Roofing

SLT, flame red with gray cloth, 6 disk sirius, sunroof, rear DVD, replacement bumpers, 34" Nittos, Billstein 5100 shocks, builty transmission with low stall tripple disk converter, billet input shaft, billet output, extra clutches, custom valvebody, only fueling mods are a Smarty. truck runs/drives great. has 106k on it, I've had it since 65k, it was stone stock when I got it. $28k obo, all trades considered... up, down, or straight.

I have all the stock stuff for it (bumpers, headlights, grill, etc.)

truckstep.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

Man I wish I had a mega!
Sweet truck, too bad about the dog hair!
What about the spark plug conversion? Does it come with it?

lol, I keep it vacuumed out... doesn't really collect dog hair. the velour seats on my 04 were a different story!

How bout a Duramax? slightly lifted, nice looking. New ally, new drive shaft, new injectors?

By lifted I meant about 2 inches. Maybe only a leveling kit, I'll have to ask.

I love my Mega Cab, but I hate having my hands tied with the engine and transmission tuning :(

the values on the 5.9 Megas are up and Dmaxes don't hold their value like a Cummins.

if I can get out of my truck and into a CC Dmax, have money left over, and enjoy having a vehicle that can actually be TUNED, I'm all over it

i just want a good truck that my wife can drive (she HATES my 5 speed) i like the chev interior, a crewcab that actually has LEGROOM, not to mention that LBZ is an awesome motor

Are you looking to sell your turbo set up, or just the whole truck?

the VNT is coming off the truck and a small set of towing twins is going on

I will either sell the VNT or save it for the next truck.

let me know if you're interested in the VNT