06 Ram 3500 QCLB SRW 6 Speed 4wd

I6_Power

Im considering selling my truck in order to get out of the payment. Just did a SRW conversion, replaced the bumpers, and Im just waiting to go into paint. I have put a lot of time and money into this thing in the past 2 months and I am asking $27,500 OBO.

Specs:
  • 84,xxx miles - Its my DD and will go up
  • QCLB White, has SRW but I still have the DRW bed on it. Personally I like it, the offset is so insane on the rim/tire combo that it looks normal
  • 5.9 Cummins 6 speed manual G56 4wd
  • Only mods are intake(AFE), exhaust(5" TB 5 to 7 black MBRP tip), and have gauges but not installed
  • Leveled out on 35 by 12.5 Toyo MT Open Countries with 20 by 12.5 Black Fuel Hostage rims.
  • Laramie front bumper and roll pan, still have hitch just not installed due to the pan
  • New BD Sway Bar End Links
  • Clutch is strong, never slips PERIOD, and had an Edge but I took it off and sold it

Cant really think of anything else, I'm looking to get out of the payment. But I will take trades + cash on really any cummins with a manual or 06 or 07 duramax. Yes, if I must I will throw in money if its needed but Im not really looking to do that. About to graduate college and those bills will be coming fast. Email me at tvbomber01(at)yahoo(dot)com or text/call me at 61four80four463six. Rather have text and they will be answered the fastest. Im really not in any hurry to sell, so please no low ball offers or BS trade offers. Thanks for looking

Have pics on my phone and can just text them so just shoot me a text requesting for pics of my truck you saw it for sale on CD.

Located just south of Columbus Ohio

Truck is back up for sale, me and my dad are looking into buying a business and need some upfront money to do so. So that is driving me to sell my baby. Price bump, 25,000 OBO! trying to get pics up as well.

Here is a link to some pics...

[ame="http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/aperkins6/"]Pictures by aperkins6 - Photobucket[/ame]