06 Tie rod end upgrade

Blacktech124

Broke Ass
I got a friend who has an 06 mega cab with the 09 mopar tie rods. The problem is it is Mopar so they are wore out already. I found Moog replacements for the pitman arm and the left outter I can not find Moog for the "right outter" from the left outter. Does anyone know if moog or another company besides mopar makes the Right outter BIG Diameter bar that runs from right spindle to the sleeve on the left outter tie rod end? if so part numbers please been hunting for about 2 weeks now.

the steering stuff looks nice and probably a decent upgrade but, you could eliminate a lot of adjusting and components going bad by going with solid steering. The spindles have to be drilled out to 7/8" I believe but, it makes for a some tight steering!

http://www.thurenfabrication.com/products.html

steering_zps14e859f3.jpg

Is your draglink mounted below the pitman arm?

I have my knuckles and pitman drilled out and am using a Bullet Proof Kit with 3/4" F911 bolts and TMR Customs rod ends

I have my drag link mounted on top of the pitman.....and a wondering if I need to change

Last edited:
Is your draglink mounted below the pitman arm?

I have my knuckles and pitman drilled out and am using a Bullet Proof Kit with 3/4" F911 bolts and TMR Customs rod ends

I have my drag link mounted on top of the pitman.....and a wondering if I need to change

No, it's supposed to be on the top. I took that picture when I installed it then realized it was in the wrong place.

Like I said, that's a real nice looking steering system they built. I just wonder if all that adjustability is necessary

No, it's supposed to be on the top. I took that picture when I installed it then realized it was in the wrong place.

Ok, I was gonna say the axle in relation to the trackbar looked way off