06- TST CR49 or MP8 stacked with Smarty

Duramaxallison0

Which one gives better results with smarty? Ive seen both but heard TST stacked with smarty on certain levels will cause problems. any help will be great.

i would like to know also, and what would be considered late 06, would it be like biult after june or something like that?

Yea TST had problems with their progamming on trucks with the built date 06/06 and up

Which one gives better results with smarty? Ive seen both but heard TST stacked with smarty on certain levels will cause problems. any help will be great.

As long as you dont go crazy with the levels on the TST you will be fine, I only used mine on like 2/0 or 2/1. I have a TST off my 06' if anyone is interested.

I'd like to get my hands on a TST but I'm not sure if I could get a injector wire harness adapter cause ours are different.. Do you Kno if TST sells something like that so an 06 can be ran on a 05 truck?? Thanks Shawn

They should dude, give them a call and talk with Mark and see what he can do, might just swap ya harnesses!!

Sounds good.. I actually gave them a call about a month ago to see if they had something like that but never recieved a call back.. My buddy with an 06 was gonna let me try his.. I'll try giving them another call.. Pm me a price if you can.. Thanks Shawn

Sounds good.. I actually gave them a call about a month ago to see if they had something like that but never recieved a call back.. My buddy with an 06 was gonna let me try his.. I'll try giving them another call.. Pm me a price if you can.. Thanks Shawn

PM OTW........

Back