'06 Twins, head studs, and 90hp DDP injectors..

Morse

Diesel
I'm considering going to a new combo to try and hit in the 135 plus mph range in the quarter. These twins have less than 4,000 miles on them. Half of those are highway miles going to KY and back to FL. They have always been wastegated to only turn 50 pounds of boost. They will go much higher, but I tend to lean towards conservative. They are an HX40-18 over a BHT3B-26 with an ATS coated 2nd gen manifold. The top turbo is coated silver and black. The piping is a bright Mopar blue. I like bling.. The truck has run 11.50's on diesel only at 50 pounds of boost on street tires.. This is a 2wd with around a 2.0 60'. The turbos work well and will do right at 122 in the quarter on diesel only. I also have a set of DDP 90hp injectors, but I'll need your stock ones back. I also have a set of ARP head studs.. These parts work well.. The truck with these twins will be on speed channel I believe on Feb 18th. If you're in FL, Wrongway (here on the forum) in Lakeland can do the swap. He does good "clean" work. I don't know if I'd want to ship them.. $4,750 for a go fast combination for a CR.. I take paypal..

Last edited:
On the dyno with these turbos, it made 751 hp, 1512 torque uncorrected on diesel only at 46 pounds of boost.

Wow! I just started a thread about build a set.....

Would this bolt right up? Do I loose my battery on the right side??

How fast would you need the stock nozzles back??

Also, How would this spool for the Street with my setup???......I need it drivable..

I'm thinkin about it!!!

I will take a good 62 turbo on trade.. I will also take $600 off if you don't want the injectors..

hows about a silver bullet with 700 miles on it and i dont need the injects

I decided to just take $400 off the price for the head studs.. That's what they cost new..

$4,350 for turbo kit and injectors..

$3,750 for twin turbo kit only with ATS 2nd gen coated manifold..

Just a heads up.. There's a coolant line that runs along next to the exhaust manifold.. You may have to modify your existing line, or use one off a 12 valve.. Other than that, the kit comes with turbos, piping, filter, clamps, oil lines, exhaust manifold, etc...

I decided I will ship them as well.. I'll charge you actual shipping charges..

Again, I'll take a good single on trade..

If someone buys just the twins, then I'll sell the injectors.. Until then, I'd like to see if someone wants everything together.. Sorry.. I've had others PM me the same question already..

Someone make me an offer on the twins with the coated ATS 2nd gen exhaust manifold.. I want to sell it tonight..

$3950 for twins (with ATS manifold) and injectors shipped.. Call me at 941-468-4307.. You can pay with a credit card.. Thanks.. Brad

Danm Brad i cant beilve u are selling this set up your truck runs so good with this combo. I guess its time to move on to bigger and better things. People when this truck is on the street he drives some what like grandma he might blow a little cloud here or a little cloud there when them nasty vettes get behind him.

Kurt, yep I drive like a grandpa.. Insurance was too high when I was younger from crazyness.. haha.. Most here know that.. I really wish people could see them..

If you ever need help with that in the future give me a holler and I'll meet you and upload whatever you need.

Back