06 winch bumper

pockets85

was thinkin about buying one just wondering about what other people have and thier experience with fit and finish and all that stuff thanks for your input

I'm thinking about building a tubular winch bumper, what is the one your looking at look like?

i was looking more at one of the plate steel ones like road armor or alien patrol

road armor was running a special for there base winch bumper. real cheap. some were around 950. they are awsome built and bolt up real nice. realy strong. pm me for marks #

heres the pictures of mine i just got painted and put on. still got to do a little fine adjusting. also i ordered mine non winch so they welded up the cutout for the winch.

jows006.jpg

jows001.jpg

the only problem i found with ranch hand was i just got my truck stuck up to the bumbers and i thought we were going to tear them off the truck trying to get it out. the bumbers are so much thicker then the frame of the truck so we fixed mine one was it got welded and we torched out bigger holes for larger bolts, next were adding some 1/2 plate steel up both sides of the frame and across to tie everything in together. just my thoughts. I actually like road armor the best the gray dodge above looks awesome i just think they have cleaner looks. got my ranch hands cause a guy give me the rear bumber and i only got 250 buck in the front bumber.

smoke machine, your truck looks awesome. i like that you got it painted silver to match your truck, rather than black.