07 5.9 4x4 3500 SRW WARRANTY 6 Speed DD

kabbcummins

lright guys i am selling this becasue i am just bored and want something dif. This truck is well saut after becasue it was the last year of the 5.9 wit no emissions ha. it has a southbend DD, brand new 18 inch SPY rims from KMC XD series. 33x13.50 MTZ Mickey Thompsons, hide away fifth wheel. Airdog 150, and this thing is still under factory warranty. The local shop just took care of a 3600.00 bill for brand new injectors so as you see here the injectors were just replaced. the truck has 55,000 miles on it and sits in my shed. I am lookin to get 30,000 with rims and tires and twenty eight five without. please feel free to text me at two one seven eight two one eight five three three or call me after four in the evening. pictures are on my photo bucket ... [ame="http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/kabbcummins/07%20cummins/"]07 cummins pictures by kabbcummins - Photobucket[/ame]

Would also be willing to trade for ppump twenty four valve has to be standard shift. or a newer dirty... hopefully wit built tran in the dirty ha

Well lol i travel. so take your pic... Abilene, TX, Effingham, IL, or Kansas City, MO. if we are talking trade please text or call me so i can here what performance parts you got rollin. thanks guys, i also meant to say it also has a five inch turbo back wit a custom six inch tip ( cut stack ha)

I heard this guys really hard on his trucks, I'd never buy anything from this guy! Haha just kidding here's a bump for ya kolby

very interested!! i just need to sell mine.
want an 08 6.4?

Back