07 5.9 Mega Cab 6spd

cummins86

I have a 07 mega cab 3500 single wheel 5.9 6spd has about 77,900 miles on it 17'' xd addicit wheels with 305/65/17 bfg mud terrain both wheels and tires were bought new in april and are still like new. i also have a smarty for it. asking 31k pm me with any questions or if you want my number thanks ill be at the pulls in bowling green this weekend the truck can be seen there and ill try and reply as much as i can with any questions.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0
leather, moonroof, clutch, any other performance options besides smarty? Stock wheels and tires?

its cloth, power sun roof, the clutch is stock to my knowledge i bought the truck used the smarty is the only mod its got and i don't have any stock wheels and tires for it wish i did

it also has a b&w goose neck hitch and brake controller and the bed is rhino lined

northwest ohio and im not looking to trade i wanna sell it and get a 94-02 5 or 6spd

what mods if any does it have? Can i see some pictures? what are looking to get out of it?

Bone stock for now... Going to Jessup's soon. Just gettin timed... Has a 96 motor with 159K on it but 210K on the truck..

Asking 10K... No rust.. SBC single big shaft.. 6" single...