07.5 Dodge 6.7 4dr 4WD MUST SEE!!!!

4GETSTROKES

Ahead of Trimble
Like the title says, truck is in great condition and only has 32k miles. Has the 6.7 Cummins and runs like a beast. 696hp/1568tq. Has all the bells and whistles, power everything, DVD, two Rockford tens under the back seat and a bunch more I am forgetting. Truck is Inferno Red. It's leveled, sittin on AR Thug wheels with 35in Mud Terrains. Motor wise, its got a Wicked Stg 3 CP3, head studs, an Industrial Injection Phat Shaft 66 turbo, PDI ex. manifold, TNT Smarty/ MP8 stack, DDP 80 horse injectors, all the deletes for egr and dpf, AFE intake...geez, I cant think of everything. G56 6spd. w/ Valair 3650 Dual disc clutch. Frontier full replacements front and back, Recon smoked cab lights, third brake and tailights. Theres a bunch more I know I am forgetting. Starting it at 29,500 but will take offers. If you need some pics just let me know. Can work out possible delivery if needed.

Heck no, it says my files are to big to post pics. PM me your email address and I can get some headed your way.