07 chevy classic cc dually

bwarning01

MO Money
Hey guys I'm thinking bout selling my 07 chevy crew cab dually. It's a LT with cloth seats, pw, pl, dual climate control. Interior is in excellent shape with no tears or stains in seats or carpet.

Exterior: is in just as good shape. There are two small door dings in the bottom of doors. Has a 4in rough country lift an black kmc rockstars with 285/70-16 procomp xtreme mud terain tires. Also has top gun front bumper an top gun headache rack.

Motor an drivetrain: in october 09 I replaced all 8 injectors an installed a airdog 150 with filters. The same time I put the lift an tires on an rebuilt the frontend with top an bottom ball joints, pitman arm an idler arm. It also has all new ujoints in rear driveshaft an carrier bearing.

Overall the truck is very mechanically sound. It does have 176k miles but in no way can you tell it. The driver seat is not even broke in or have any rub marks. I don't need to sell the truck but I want a new ford an I don't need 3 trucks. I'm not sure what the price should be cuz of the mileage so let's start at $20,000 an go from there.