07 crybabies

Okay That's A Bad Start. But I Just Singed On To This Site. All Ive Read Is, This Isn't Right And That Not Right .

Welcome buddy. With grammar like that you'll fit right in here lmao. We have people who never use capitalization, or them period or comma thingies. On the other hand what you lost with poor spelling and grammar, you more than made up for by capitalizing every other word. Our public education system is a mess LOL. Do people not know that they're illiterate or is it they just don't care?

smoken5.7olds said:
Okay That's A Bad Start. But I Just Singed On To This Site. All Ive Read Is, This Isn't Right And That Not Right .

.......first off, :welcome: to the site.

What do you mean all you have read is this and that isn't right?

I do beleive he is making light of some folks who like to take issue with pulling rules.

In all the years I have been around pulling 4x4 guys are the biggest bunch of cryers I have ever seen.
You have just about zero cryers in NTPA SS and PS classes.
If your wanting this sport to grow quit your crying and fit the rules that are there.
Guys with 1000hp dont need to be in the daily driver style of classes, And guys that have have 400hp dont need to whine cause they are pulling in a class where it takes a 1000+ hp to run up front.

Eric

Distributor said:
Guys with 1000hp dont need to be in the daily driver style of classes, And guys that have have 400hp dont need to whine cause they are pulling in a class where it takes a 1000+ hp to run up front.

Eric

Damed if that dont make sense.... wonder why more folks dont think this way? :bang

BUT...if your daily driver makes 1000 HP...why could you not compete in that class ?
Just asking...and leave my punctuation the hell alone, Mike. LOL

Unbroken
Show me a Ford daily driver to have 1000 hp,,Ok show me one that isnt driven on the street. Same answer.

Classes are broken up really by hp levels. Thats what the rules do by limiting the charger size or drivetrain. I suppose we could charge x amount of dollars, Then run em across a dyno before the pulls to segregate them into their correct class. Or just make rules to try and seperate them.

Shawn
No we didnt apply to pull downthere, We have both of them pulled apart, We'll be ready a pull or 2 before Mercer.

Distributor said:
Show me a Ford daily driver to have 1000 hp,,Ok show me one that isnt driven on the street. Same answer.
Brian Bunting has a Hoodstack...... That means 1000 HP right?:hehe::ford:

Timbeaux38 said:
Brian Bunting has a Hoodstack...... That means 1000 HP right?:hehe::ford:

I do have a hood stack...and I am not complaining about any rules anywhere. I'll build it around the rules and take my lumps if thats the case.

We were definitely in the wrong class last year.

Brian
Not picking on you, Just check around the forums and see who is doing the crying. This sport will never grow with guys like that.
We have a RWYB class out here its Diesel and Gassers, Its better then any drama on TV you'll ever see!!!!!

bbunting said:
I do have a hood stack...and I am not complaining about any rules anywhere. I'll build it around the rules and take my lumps if thats the case.

We were definitely in the wrong class last year.

Yeah Brian, I wasnt Jabbing at you.....I was just stirring the pot.

Back