07 leveling kit that won't give DW?

Got Smoke?

Looking for suggestions on a leveling kit for my 07 Megacab that won't cause any issues with death wobble.

I have just the 2" spacers and have had zero issues on my 08.

I've had the 2.5" Hell Bent Steel spacer for years and have had zero death wobble. Although, there are many many other factors that can give you death wobble. A stock truck will death wobble.

99% of your 'death wobble' is going to come from other components being worn out.
90% of those are going to come from your track (pan hard) bar being worn/loose.

A 2-2.5" spacer in the front is going to be withing the realm of what your OEM control arms can do, and it's going to put more stress on your track bar and steering linkage (drag link, also tire rods a bit if you're using the inverted-y setup). And I recommend you replace your shocks, because they won't be very happy with you.

I never had any problems with my old 2in Revtek kit, but as stated above, all my steering components were on parts as well.

I have 3 inch longer coils and it rides great. Any time I've had dw its been because of the trac bar bushing.

Not a single issue with a Carli leveling kit on my dad's '06. It also got their adjustable track bar.

I have the bds 3 inch lift, it's basically a leveling kit. Came with trac bar, longer control arms, multi rate coils ect. The ride is awesome and no more death wobble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have one on my 04.5 and on my 11 - both are fine dw can come from a lot of different things. I HAD IT on the 04.5 and it drove me !@#$%^& crazy , I was replacing all kinds of parts , one at a time and then see what happens . Long story short it was the bfg tires i had ! I put 20 k on the tires and no problem but it started one day and the problem was on. Come to find out it was because I pulled on weekends and with airing the tires down to 12 lb time after time I must have broke some of the belts inside the tire because the day i tried a new set of tires - PROBLEM WAS GONE ! I could hit a pot hole , ditch or anything and at any speed and it never did it again . just food for thought.

Back