07 Yz 450f Limited Edition-white-extra's!!

custom8726

Diesel fanatic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 07, that I bought new in 08. It has between 12-15hrs on it since new. I have over 2k in extras on the bike and it need's nothing. Some of the extra's are pro circuit suspension set up for 180lb agressive rider, Devol skid plate and Radiator braces, camo graphics, billet aluminum motion pro kick stand, fmf exhaust, pro circuit wide foot pegs, ASV controlls, acerbis bark buster's, etc, etc... I have a W.E.R. steering dampner available for an extra $175.00 (almost $500.00 new with mount) If you do not want the Dampner I will put a new non-modified number plate on to replace the cut number plate for the dampner. Price is $3,500.00 and shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I have sold bikes in the past and shipping is quite reasonable ($2-300) across the country...

yzf4502.jpg

yzf4504.jpg

yzf4505.jpg

A member here asked for a video of the bike running, so here it is. The sound quality is not the greatest since it was recorded with a digital camera, but the bike fired up in 20 degree weather after sitting for 3 months.