08 6.4l Heads

StuckinMud

Absolutely Clueless....
From a parted motor. 110k miles. Only asking core prices but you could bolt on and go with these. 500.00.

Located around the Metro Detroit area. Will ship and can get pics.

Also will have the ability to somewhat deliver/meet between Detroit and Nashville on 11-18.

Last edited:
I'll look into it tomorrow. They have not been magnafluxed. Close visual can't find anything. I know a close visual showed my 6.0l head cracks around exh seats. This is why I am only asking core. I'll get what pics I have tomorrow...lol already putting back the holiday brews... Cheers to all !!

Heads checked out by a shop.. They are straight and crack free.
Inspection cost 100.00
I am adding that to the original asking price of 500 for a total of 600.00 plus the ride.

This is still core pricing plus the inspection cost that takes the guess work out of whether or not they are workable.

The shop said there were no cracks after magnafuxing, no warpage either and they were the nicest heads at 100k he had seen. He said they were ready to bolt on as is. The shop is an engine reman and race motor builder..kinda old school lol.

The motor was old man driven and very well maintained for about 103k, then traded in. The lot owner that traded it drove it and put the tuner on it. It only had a tuner for less than 4k. It cracked a piston and got a whole new long block. everything else parted out was in excellent condition.

Aside from that there is a sale pending.. just waiting on the paypal. will keep posted.