08 Dodge Diesel Megacab for sale

bsmith59

In to deep to quit now!!!
I am looking to sell my 2008 dodge diesel megacab lamarie. It is black with tan leather interior. 72,000 miles 4X4 POWER windows, doors, mirrors, and both front seats. power rear sliding window, power moon roof, adjustable pedels, cruise control, tilt wheel, sirus sat. radio, 6 disc cd changer, Nav system, 6 speed auto trans with push button shift, heated seats, heated mirrors, exaust brake, B&W hide away gooseneck hitch, brake controller, aftermarket wheels, running board, bed liner. I can not get pictures to load on here. If you are interested in it I will email you pics of it to you. I am asking $36,000 for it. It is a very nice truck only has a few paint chips just from normal use. Tires are a little better than half tread and they are 285/75/17. Any questions feel free to ask and I will get pics sent to you as soon as I can.

I have one of those, but sure as heck parting with it. LOL

I have one as well that is a pulling truck. I want to sell this and get another one for my tow rig

I need a tow rig so I can make the 2nd gen a real race truck...so my Chevelle is a more likely trade option

'68, 383 more of a resto-mod

16565_1263554221885_1020623628_826106_6448338_n.jpg

after taking that pic a appraiser and friend of friend (that vouched for his profession) offered me $40k for it...I probably should have taken that offer then. LOL

Yeah, market sucks balls right now. That's why I'm not too pressed to sell it. LOL

Back