.084 or .093 lines??????

no lope with .084's here and its plenty of fuel. only reason i didnt go with .093's tho is they were stainless and i heard bad things about them cracking. i stuck with the mild steel lines hoping they will hold up better.

My .084 lines don't lope, but my pump came with a lope built into it. If I'm going to be sitting for very long at a light, I have to open my door and put my foot down to steady it or it will vibrate into the other lane.

.084s and no lope but overall the truck sounds a bit different at idle. not sure if this is only because of the lines, or if its the engine thanking me for putting the pump on it that should have came from the factory:hehe:

I run full cuts, .120 holders, .120 stainless schied lines, .120 laserd tubes, extrude honed bodies and 6x18 injector tips, CDS 5k springs and no lope what so ever.

Ok i can get both set for the same price so you think i should just go ahead and get the .093 lines? Thanks guys

Is the truck for sustained high rpm sled pulling only? If not then I would go with the smaller lines and keep your fuel velocity.