09 4th gen style black leather heated and vented seats.

blackmega3500

Was going to pull these from my 09 1500 laramie, but will fit ant 3rd or 4th gen. They are the heated and vented seats and everything works as new.

All 4 seats are in great condition and located in 77429.

I know these seats are hard to come by in this condition so I'm asking $1400 and will sell the center console for an additional $250.

Will consider trades for 6.7 fueling parts with receipts or flow charts, or Carillo connection rods plus some cash on my end.

Just let me know

Lmao yeah tried calling you earlier.
Got slammed with clients yesterday, but you aren't kidding.... it's going to be a frenzy one you decide what your doing with everything.

Any other interior parts for sale? looking for a set of rear Laramie crewcab door panels, the black leather and woodgrain ones, thanks

I don't need the switches or handles, i have everything to switch my slt interior to a Laramie interior out of a wreck, but the rear panels (they were already removed from the wreck)

Bumping these back up....

Sold them once on the EBay back in May for $2k when all the flooding here in Houston hit so gave the guy his coin back since things were crazy here.

$1400 is a heck of a deal, I can deliver or you pick up.

Will post updated pics this afternoon.

Last edited:
Back