1,000hp mark has been surpassed!

Congrats man, I'm not a big fan of powerstrokes but I've always thought they sound pretty good:st:

Congrats Shawn!!! After all the late nights, busted knuckles and hard work you've put into this, no one deserves it more. You've always given us 6.0 guys a goal to shoot for, and it is no accident that you're leading the pack into the next level of Powerstroke performance.

Congrats Shawn!!! After all the late nights, busted knuckles and hard work you've put into this, no one deserves it more. You've always given us 6.0 guys a goal to shoot for, and it is no accident that you're leading the pack into the next level of Powerstroke performance.

x2!

What type of fuel pump? Like a ppump or what? Dont know much about fords.

gey H.E.U.I. injection... :homo:

Hydraulic
Electronic
Unit
Injection

a.k.a. Every injector has a solenoid valve that opens to let Oil pressure, supplied by a High Pressure Oil Pump, push on a plunger that squirts fuel out the nozzle...

It's awesome to know this can be done!! I knew it was coming, but WOW! what a great day for the 6.0!! Awesome job Shawn and to Eric for his impressive tuning, as he does on every truck!!
I'll see you guys in less than 24hrs!

I didnt even think over 1000 hp was possible unless someone was comming out with a p-pumped 6.0. Thats awesome its on a stock oil pump none the less.

Very nice job guys, we all need a bit more competition, and I like nothing more than to see the big 3 duke it out

wow.. huge numbers with a stock cam.. congrats guys.. good luck this weekend should be a wild ride

Back