1.6 to 1.7

ovrdrvboy

My question is for guys who had 1.6 then switched to 1.7. In the previous thread ive posted videos of my truck where I'm having problems. I'm curious that if I go to stock then load the manuel recovery file bob sent me ( I have a manuel VB) then load 1.7 if it wouldnt help my issues. So my question comes in did 1.7 change your settings that you previously ran on 1.6?

I ran both. Used the same settings, no difference. If I remember correctly, 1.7 was just a fix for some 03-04 glitches. Nothing else changed.

ok, thats what i was thinking also. Hopefully I can find my tuning error here soon.

Well it's been about 3 weeks now without that stupid code coming up and all I did was let my batteries die and put way to big of nozzles (150's) in and recharged my batteries to full charge and haven't had the wts come back. I turned the llr to 1 and the hlr to 5 and have been playing with the rest and thankfully still no light. I think killing the batteries with the tune in must have done something. Just my 2 cents.

Back