1.8 Roller Tip Rockers

uncle_bens

Klikkel Motorsports
I had an extra set of Roller tip rockers made in case something happened during machining. We saw a considerable difference in the dyno run. They weren't a huge HP increase but kept the charger from snuffing out. 875.00 PM me on any other info.

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3597.JPG
    IMG_3597.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3580-1.JPG
    IMG_3580-1.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 123
What else is needed to run the rockers?
How much machining on the head if any?

Because they're a high ratio rocker, they will move the pushrod closer to the head. You may have to relieve the pushrod clearance holes in the head a little bit. Stock ratio is 1.69, these are 1.81. They will open the valves quicker, max lift will go up about .04" (depending on your cam) and they will keep the valves open longer.

Because they're a high ratio rocker, they will move the pushrod closer to the head. You may have to relieve the pushrod clearance holes in the head a little bit. Stock ratio is 1.69, these are 1.81. They will open the valves quicker, max lift will go up about .04" (depending on your cam) and they will keep the valves open longer.

you beat me to the punch:kick:

Shipping quote to B0N 1X0 Nova scotia, canada, Snail mail is fine.

Im gonna have to sit this out till i get the duramax put together, thanks though, bump!

you beat me to the punch:kick:

I have a ported and polished 12v head with HD pushrods, 60lb. vs's and a Hamilton HD big stick cam. What would I have to do to make these work for me? Because this cam still uses stock valve lash does it mean these will make the valves hit the pistons at the current lash? Thanks, Brian

I have a ported and polished 12v head with HD pushrods, 60lb. vs's and a Hamilton HD big stick cam. What would I have to do to make these work for me? Because this cam still uses stock valve lash does it mean these will make the valves hit the pistons at the current lash? Thanks, Brian

You would run the same lash as always. It's always good to check valve clearance with any change, but you shouldn't have a problem with them hitting with the roller rockers. The only thing you may have to do is grind a little more clearance in the pushrod holes in the head.

Ic, hmm thats definately going to involve taking the head back off....... Just use a reg grinding wheel or just have it professionally done you think?

Ic, hmm thats definately going to involve taking the head back off....... Just use a reg grinding wheel or just have it professionally done you think?

That's up to you. If you had a buddy with a bridgeport, that would be ideal, but a hand grinder would work.

They are still available, I had some guys tell me they were gonna send the money and still haven't seen it. So first come first sreve.

there's a guy here in MI that makes them. they were dyno and track tested.