10 inch wide dually wheels

jjmachine

I need to get rid of these to go a to normal dual rear wheel setup trade the four wheels for a good set of duals or sell outright for 450. I am not Interested in shipping unless it is at buyers expense.

sorry should have mentioned it but these are factory 17's that have been widened

pics please to shawdrainage@live.com or 419-203-91zero zero. did they start as 17*10 steel wheels that you cut the center out and replaced with a dually center? or a dually wheel that was cut in half and added to.

I will try and get pictures tonight they are factory dually wheels that were cut and widened. I am looking for a just normal factory dually wheels.

Ok I apologize I will get pictures sent out. The wheels were split in the center and extended out. For me I have a single rear wheel truck and put the duals on and it required 4 inches of spacers to clear my leafs. If not sold or traded in the next week I will probably cut the centers out and adjust the offset to make them work for me.

send me your email if you need pics I have not ever posted pictures on here so I am not for sure how too

Back