2008 GMC LMM Duramax -4dr, Short Bed, Black, LTZ 4x4 with 23,xxx miles

· Optioned out – heated leather (black), sat radio, power rear window etc

Performance/Mods

· MPI Twins Kit – Stocker/S476

· Built Trans by Big Dipper with a 1054 converter. Equiv to a suncoast stage V

· 40% over sticks

· RDL Up-pipes and manifolds

· EFI Live – Idaho Rob and DSP 5 400rwhp to 650rwhp+

· FASS LP 150 filterless – stock pick up so no low fuel level issues.

· FPRV 2 shims

· 1/2 micron filtration

· Cognito Braces

· PPE tierod sleeves

· Gauges – Boost, LP Pressure, EGT

· Caltracs

· Roll Pan

· Trailer hitch with removable sled stops (only did two hooks and was very easy on it)

· Blacked out tails

· Front windows tinted to match the rear

· 7” black stack

· Goose neck hitch – not installed but could come with the truck

· 20” eagle alloys with 285/50 nitto terrgrappler

The truck is a blast to drive on the street and runs 11.80’s@114.8 in the heat. It will get 19-22 on the highway and averages around 16-18 around towns. I also just installed a Banks intercooler and 3" driverside boost tube.

There are no problems with the truck. The truck does have a 10yr 100,000mile warranty, but what will and will not be covered can be taken up with your dealer ...

I will be taking pics tonight - please PM with your e-mail if you would them. Also, my cell is 610-741-3711. Text or call anytime.

Truck is located in Southeast PA and the price is $50,000.

Reason for selling is I am ready to build another project. If it does not sell, I have no problems keeping it.

Thank you,

Paul

SANY1908.jpg

SANY1907.jpg

SANY1905.jpg

SANY1909.jpg

She is dirty, but you get the idea.

Paul

Wouldnt happen to be interested in a built up Dodge would you? Makes 700Hp with no problem and with a little more work will make 1000Hp with no problem.

man i want this just too poor right now. good luck with the sale!!! free bump for a sick ride!!

Bad ass truck but warranty work? lmao. Bump for ya:)

Actually, my dealership is pretty cool with me. They said they will still cover the rest of the truck with the exception of the bottom end. If the cp3 or anything else goes they will take care of me.

Paul

yea, but the numbers are not that flattering...because we dyno'd it in 6th gear and the conv did not lock.

It put down 605rwhp and 1180rwtq, but when you look at the HP needed to run 11.80's at 7,000lbs in the heat I am sure it is putting down more than than that.

For some reason twins do not load as well on dynos.

Paul

you need better picks-

warranty- your dealer is good...... no so many others are

Back