1100hp 2007 dodge ram 33k

samsneeze

. I am putting up for for sale my 2007 dodge ram 2500 4x4 truck makes over 1100HP. Truck is a quad cab slt model but has the painted sport front end put on truck had this done 5k miles ago when I hit a deer . Truck is completely built from top to bottom and ready for everyday use on the street, track or sledpull. I have over 35k in the truck plus the truck was 43k itself. Truck should be in the 10's in the 1/4 mile with somebody that can drive it. Truck made 1061.00HP on a smaller set of injectors and 1 stage of nitrous and a smaller turbo so truck should make between 1100 and 1200 hp now and makes over 800hp on motor Truck is sick and when turbo hits hold on and enjoy the ride. Truck drives awesome and needs nothing. It has never been driven in snow or mud and basically sits in the driveway Truck is immaculate you can eat off of it and it gets lots of looks. It will smoke most vettes,mustangs, Porsche and all those cheesy imports on the street and still be able to tow go 4 wheeling etc. My loss your gain. My cell is 410 852 9014 mike truck is also listed on ebay and I also have more pics

Exterior
Truck has sport front end on it painted to match the truck. It has a carbon fiber SRT10 viper hood on it also has the factory night runner headlights from dodge. Truck has new wheels and tires on it they are ultra wheels model goliath's 20x9 and have 33in nitto terra grapplers on them they have 3500miles on them. Truck has 2in leveling kit with dual steering stabilizers in the front painted black. Truck has a set of pro comp traction bars. and front and rear drive shaft safety hoops installed. Truck has painted rollpan on rear in place of bumper. Bed has been rhino-lined and has a flush mount diamond plate toolbox in it. Truck has been debadged and has cummins power emblems on it. Truck as the windows tinted and rear window has vinyl checkered flag on it. Truck has rear wheel liners installed to clean up the look. There is probably some other little stuff I forgot.
Interior
Truck has factory dodge rear DVD with headphones it has power rear sliding window. Truck has pioneer avic z2 multimedia entertainment/navigation unit. Truck has huskyliners floormats and has never been smoked in. Also truck has remote start/alarm. Truck has 3 gauge a pillar and 3 gauge dash pods with Dipricol optix gauges. They are trans temp,boost,EGT, in a pillar and rail pressure,fuel pressure and differential temp in dash pod.

Performance (the good stuff)
Truck has a full built HTS transmission with all billet shafts and drum, Has double deep pan as well as converter etc done. Trans was just sent to HTS and completely gone through and redone 5000miles ago. And also has a TS shift master controller on it. Turbo is a s475 .And truck has a BD blowoff valve to baby turbo it also has 5000miles on it. Injectors are Don M flux 5's. Fuel is supplied by an airdog 150 with draw straw in tank. And truck has Mid Atlantic's evil twins dual cp3's installed to pump the fuel. Truck has a ATS arch flow intake and an AFE stage 2 with proguard 7 for the filter setup. Truck has a Don M helix 2 cam and sportsman titanium valve springs installed to give it a higher reline. Truck has a smarty programmer with the TNT-R tune on it and also has a TS MP-8 pressure box on it which has only been on a handful of times. Truck has a Nitrous express 2 stage system with a progressive controller installed with is fully programmable from a laptop not a cheap hobbs switch unit 20lb bottle is mounted in toolbox and also has a bottle heater setup installed to keep pressure up. Truck has an HTT polished inter-cooler. Also has ARP head studs and a wicked diesel coolant bypass to keep number 5 and 6 cylinders cool. Truck had stock fan removed and has flex a lite dual electric fans installed.

Performance (the good stuff)
Truck has a full built HTS transmission with all billet shafts and drum, Has double deep pan as well as converter etc done. Trans was just sent to HTS and completely gone through and redone 5000miles ago. And also has a TS shift master controller on it. Turbo is a s475 .And truck has a BD blowoff valve to baby turbo it also has 5000miles on it. Injectors are Don M flux 5's. Fuel is supplied by an airdog 150 with draw straw in tank. And truck has Mid Atlantic's evil twins dual cp3's installed to pump the fuel. Truck has a ATS arch flow intake and an AFE stage 2 with proguard 7 for the filter setup. Truck has a Don M helix 2 cam and sportsman titanium valve springs installed to give it a higher reline. Truck has a smarty programmer with the TNT-R tune on it and also has a TS MP-8 pressure box on it which has only been on a handful of times. Truck has a Nitrous express 2 stage system with a progressive controller installed with is fully programmable from a laptop not a cheap hobbs switch unit 20lb bottle is mounted in toolbox and also has a bottle heater setup installed to keep pressure up. Truck has an HTT polished inter-cooler. Also has ARP head studs and a wicked diesel coolant bypass to keep number 5 and 6 cylinders cool. Truck had stock fan removed and has flex a lite dual electric fans installed.

sounds like a really nice setup. good luck with the sale.

bad arse truck more pics please just cause i would like to see it

This truck has to be the cleanest CR you will ever find. I know I have been behind the wheel. It is no joke so dont waste his time with tire kicking.

Mike sold this truck awhile back and it went into Upstate NY around Albany I believe.

Back