12 valve chrome valve covers

I know. I don't have access to camera till tommorrow. I won't be home til later too. I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

How the hell can it be a 98< sport frame? They only had one part number for them until 99.

Thanks Roachie. If a guy wants to play big shot he better know what he is talking about.

And Brad like I said in my PM...I emailed you several times up until your Ebay account got closed...

Brad made right on this with me. Misunderstanding on both parts.

Ok Guys. I loaded up pics. but it won't load them on here. I have pics on craigslist in eau claire, wi under cummins chrome valve covers. I will work on getting these on here. I'm kinda bad with computers.

3nf3m33o05Q15U05P3a6s1e1fa6805a611b76.jpg

3k73m23o45Q35X65S2a6s17ad5e382645134f.jpg

3nb3ob3p55Z15W35S3a6s90b5a602a9d41630.jpg

here ya go man hope this works

Hey Thanks 17cumminsboy. I'm not vary good with computers yet. I used have a friend put stuff on the net, but I hardly ever see him anymore. Got Hitched.

well we could put them on my truck.. ill give em a great home ;)

Good luck taking your covers off and polishing them to shine like chrome...

Hey bud there are some guys out there that are doing them with a padded wheel and some are even bead blasting them and then clear coating them so that they shine good for a long time! Ill bet these are nice.

Would like to see some pics of these valve covers!

Hey bud there are some guys out there that are doing them with a padded wheel and some are even bead blasting them and then clear coating them so that they shine good for a long time! Ill bet these are nice.

Would like to see some pics of these valve covers!

Hey bud :hehe: so read your post again and think about the time and effort in it to polish those, sorry but even the best polish job doesnt look as good as a quality chrome job, not to mention the easy clean up of chrome.

and he posted pics a couple post above yours!

Yea Polished aluminum doesn't look no where near like the chrome on the babies. Thats why I paid so damn much for these. I'm from western wisconsin about a hour east of minneapolis.

I have a set of these from mopar that came with a chrome alt bracket and chrome heater lines. They are nice I am planning on putting them on the 98 once I get the motor cleaned up and painted.Rich

Back