12 valve head

ag7100

I got a 12 valve head ol ringed stage 2 port job done by floor it diesel it has 60# valve springs with schied titanium keepers askin $1350

UPS freight can handle it. I send them all the time strapped to a pallet. Hell just the other day I sent one from Indian Trail NC to Kenai Alaska!

UPS handles it no problem. Ive shipped a couple. Good buy on the head. I have seen the head personally and it is like new. Cant have many miles on it at all.

can you get me a UPS quote for shipping to 96929? Don't PM it to me though, post it here.

UPS can ship it. I work there. It probably wont be cheap, but anything under 150lbs can be shipped though regular UPS.

I just more packages lol. I can try to check what a price would be tomorrow. You should be able to check on the ups website I think? You may need the box measurement too though.

Ya I got the quote yesterday for him. It wasnt pretty. Only had 1 option. It only cost $1293 haha!

what is considered stg 2?

ti keepers or retainers?

cant run ti retainers on the street can ya?

the keepers are steel correct?

how much does the o-ring protrude?

thanks, don

ya u can run it on the street i have and had no probs!! yes they r ti keepers and as far as the port job it i have no idea thats just wat john told me it was at floor it diesel i dunno ho much the o- ring protrudes but i can calper it if necessary

Back