12 valve i think fuel problems

zigernot4944

working on Elmers truck
take a look at this video and see if u got any suggestions why it de fuels then comes back on i thought it was dropping the charger but it re lights it as soon as it comes up at the end of the track and it also spins out

YouTube - eddy at hookstown

it just sounded like you were about to snuff your charger a couple times, and i am not real sure what caused it. sorry man

i think im going to give it a little more fuel but its got the stock 160 pump with a columbas plug and 5 k springs no plate i think im going to take the afc off and if that dont work i dont want to buy a big pump yet i might go with a bigger set of injectors or like .090 or .120 lines its got 5x18 injectors in it now

I think it is just tired of pulling 5 times in one night when the coolant temps pegged and you say I might try a higher gear.:poke:

Congrats on a nice pull.
You and char interested in having another dyno day? We were talking about going over on 21 where you almost burnt the garage down.:Cheer:

ya just let us know but i dont think he will have one unless we supply something to put the smoke outside

I talked to him and he said if we get 8-10 trucks then he will do it. He said to get him some flex pipe and he will pay for it.

Did he load your truck well Ed? He said that he still can't load a diesel right.