12 valve injectors

whistler7.3

My dad found this web site injectorparts.com. He wants get a set of there injectors. I think they are junk but i want to know if anyone else has herd of them, they are out of San Antonio. I was wanting to get SDX injectors. NEED HELP ASAP!!!

SDX is proven to be good stuff so the whole you get what you pay for comes to mind.

100 bucks more is well worth the quality you get.

I'm thinking to go with the SDX injectors as well, sounds like great injectors for a great price. Only thing is I think they're backed up and it may be a bit of a wait.

i guess they use John Link (jl machine) nozzles ? since he has passed they are looking for a supplier or somthing like that.... rumors rumors rumors

i guess they use John Link (jl machine) nozzles ? since he has passed they are looking for a supplier or somthing like that.... rumors rumors rumors

Very true, We did use medallion nozzles from Jon. We are working on something completely different. The quality of the new nozzles are going to be second to none compared to Medallion. We'll keep everyone posted on some details once we get all of or ducks in a row.

I got one of thee very last sets from Jon Links. A set of 5x.016 for the first gen. I hated to here of him passing away.. ;(

I just installed a set of 5x.014's from SDX in my truck as well as a truck that I build a set of twins for. They both run great! I am sure that whatever the guys from SDX replace the JL nozzles with will be great as well. Great guys to deal with!!

jamie, keep me in mind if you'd like anyone to test out the new style you guys are cooking up.

Well seeing that I live a couple hours away I think that I should be the one to test them!!!!