12 valve parts

LittleWhite97

Been upgradeing my truck over the past year and got a few parts lying around gathering dust that I'd like to sell. The truck is a 97 12 valve with 180k on the miles when i started adding mods. Before then it was bone stock.
I would prefer PayPal for payment and have pics of all the items on my phone if you want me to send pics. All prices are OBO & buyer pays shipping.

Factory HX-35 turbo still on the factory exhaust manifold. Comes with hot pipeing from turbo to intercooler, clamps and everyithing. Exhaust manifold is drilled and tapped for a egt probe.
$400

Factory intake horn and base plate
$40

Factory air box
$40

Factory injection pump gear
$100

I also have the factory head bolts, intake & exhaust valve spings if anyone needs them. Also the factory DV holders and 181 DV from the 215 HP pump
Make offer $

S&B cold air intake that has less than 4k miles on. Oil on the filter is still clean and red. I lost one of the screw that hold the filter in the box but it can easyly be replaced and it has "littlewhite" stenciled in the clear box cover.
$150

Factory NV 4500 fly wheel. wheel has a little surface rust from just sitting in the garage but it can be machined out
$100

I also have a full front replacement ranch hand bumper & rear bumper with a ranch hand brand headache rack I'd like to trade for a 99-02 sport bumper & grill with rear bumper. Or sell all the ranch hand stuff, front bumper, rear bumper and headache rack. The bumpers are still on the truck in my avatar and the headache rack has built in brake lights with bed caps and rails. :thankyou2:

what you lookin to get for the ranch hands?

I really haven't given up on trading them for sport bumpers yet but when I do sell them out right I'd be asking around $850 for eveything. Front, rear & headache rack. They are all in great shape and only need a little touching up to look brand new again. The only reason I'd like to try trading first is I still use the truck alot when I'm home and without bumpers ( rear especially ) it's useless for what I do.

181 DV still up for grabs to by the way for everyone else.

I'm interested in the s&b, but I need to make sure its gonna work with the 3rd gen turbo that's going on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was told by someone at II that it would fit on an aftermarket turbo like the silver bullet. I asked because I didn't wana buy a intake then have to buy a different one once I uppgraded the turbo. Never got to try it because I went with twins and got a different one anyway!