12 Valve Performance

propuller

I have a few parts for sale.

12 Cummins 60lb valve springs (new) $100.00
Haisley 5k gov springs $250.00
Piers 4k gov springs $100.00
Raptor 150 fuel pump $100.00

The Raptor fuel pump leaks fuel at the base of the motor. This is the pump only. I called Pure Flow & they said they have a 1 hour minimum to repair. With parts & labor it should be less than $100.00. The pump maintained good pressure it just leaked a little. I bought a new one because i didn't want to mess with it.

Kurt

How's 75 sound shipped for the pump? Pm me your paypal and ill pay ya today

90 is in your paypal forthe raptor. lemme know the tracking to my addy which starts in 509 e. logan incase it gives you the old addy. good doin business with ya

90 is in your paypal forthe raptor. lemme know the tracking to my addy which starts in 509 e. logan incase it gives you the old addy. good doin business with ya

Thanks. Lemme know the tracking when it goes out. When you gonna send it ya think? And just how bad is the leak? Just a small drip, gusher? Lol

The tracking number was emailed to you. I'm sending it out today (ups). The leak is bad enough that i wouldn't run it but it's not a gusher. Maybe a drip every 5 seconds. Thanks again.

Kurt

do me a favor and pm me the tracking..... it didnt show up on my pirate4x4 account. guess it quits recieving emails if you dont check it enough lol

Delivery valves, holders, fuel plate, valve springs, shut off solenoid, exhaust manifold and a T3-T4 adapter. That should get me started.