12 valve power help

Airborne

I have a 96 long bed ext cab 12 valve. I have the nv4500 with the upgraded shaft and south bend cutch. The Motor has twins hx60 and hx35. I have ddp competition injectors duel 1/2 inch feed lines an air dog 2 pushing 40 psi, my pump has a Mac race plug 191 delivery big barrels turned no fuel plate star wheel turned timing at 21 degrees fire ringed head 14mm head studs 4k gov springs. *It has 10" of lift running 38x15.5. And has no issue spinning them

It leaks oil bad so this summer it's going into a machine shop. I want new screws and cam for it and water/met injection. But I was wanting 1000+ horse at the real wheels is it possible for a daily driver.*Any ideas or help would be great

Also I will have a boxed frame and more mods to help get the power to the ground while lowering it to almost stock while the motor is in the shop.*

Theres many truck an many threads on here that will help you. Check out the search feature. Nos will help you get to 1000hp quick. Since i assume your going to get the motor balanced and all necessary parts heat treated it should take the nos well.

Back