12 valve scheid performance pump, turbo

BlackStroker

Scheid Lightning 20000 P7100 13mm pump, 5k springs, auto gov, will do 825cc set at 600. Fresh from Scheid, comes with scheid external fuel pressure regulator. $3200 no core.

Scheid Lightning pulling turbo, 3.0 wheel with, 2.8 bushing, t3 231 hx40 outlet on turbine housing, great condition, $2500 new from scheid, $1500.

ARP 625 12mm headstuds, 1 torque sequence, $700

Haisley Big/Intermediate cam, like new, has bolt on cam gear, reground on 24v core, $450

Call 309 275 4248

How is that frech from scheid when you just got that stuff from wesley wade,good luck with the sale we had 3 of thoses turbos and couldent give them away.

How is it not "frech"? The pump came from Wes and was never run since it had been to Scheid to have the gov housing replaced. Just because a object has changed hands does not mean that said object has been used. And about your bad luck with the turbos, sorry man, better luck next time. I don't see how this is relevant to my sale however.

Not sure on the spool up, I have a loose definition of "streetable". I can have pics posted up tomorrow.

aight thanks. streetable as in itll spool well enough to go down the road in a "decent" manor and be good for pulling and racing and perform well.

I would say it should do what you looking for, I did not get the pics tonight, I will however be able to get the pics tomorrow.

aight thanks. streetable as in itll spool well enough to go down the road in a "decent" manor and be good for pulling and racing and perform well.

depends what you intend to run it on. i believe its a 74 mm compressor? cant remember i had a friend that almost went with one but changed paths.

bump for ya thou

Turbo spools slow but still streetable with reasonable EGT'S. Have on my dd/puller and worked great.

Back