12 valve won't start need help

05chevy

gear head
94 12 valve. Just did a fuel filter and pump delete. Installed a fass 150 with 1/2" dual feed line. Have fuel to injection pump. There is no return fuel coming from the pump or fuel coming out of the delivery valves? What could be my issue? Truck ran before I installed the fass. Any help in appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fuel shut off solenoid is working properly also

What does this system use as a restriction for the fass to work against?

I would pull the return at the pump and make sure it has purged all of the air it can by bumping the fass over for a starting point.

Monkey Fist Rage

I tried pinching off the injection pump return and that had no affect. I'm not getting any fuel out of the injection pump return. You would think after 20 min of cranking on and off that it would have primed the injection pump by then?

Remove you overflow valve and see if you get fuel out of the port. You may have too low of pressure vs the crack point of the valve.

Remove you overflow valve and see if you get fuel out of the port. You may have too low of pressure vs the crack point of the valve.

Shouldn't I still get some type of fuel out of the return?

May sound stupid, but I have done this.

Is there any way you swapped the overflow banjo bolt with the fuel supply banjo bolt

Crack one of the fuel lines feeding an injector to see if you are getting fuel

Are you even getting fuel to the inj pump... Process of elimination start at the begining of the fuel system and work your way forward.

May sound stupid, but I have done this.

Is there any way you swapped the overflow banjo bolt with the fuel supply banjo bolt

overflow bolt has not been touched

Are you even getting fuel to the inj pump... Process of elimination start at the begining of the fuel system and work your way forward.

I have fuel at the injection pump. Crack either of the dual feed lines and have plenty of fuel. Have no fuel out of the return line on the injection pump or out of the delivery valve.

I will put a gauge on the fuel supply from the lift pump tomorrow and see what kind of pressure I'm getting. Even if it is low pressure say anywhere from 10 to 25 psi I should still get some kind of return fuel or fuel out of the injection pump. Correct?

You are getting no fuel out of the return on the pump but fuel to the dual feed fittings on the pump? have you tried removing the overflow on the pump sounds air locked.

You are getting no fuel out of the return on the pump but fuel to the dual feed fittings on the pump? have you tried removing the overflow on the pump sounds air locked.

I have not removed the overflow yet. And the fuel shut off is working properly

I stated before remove overflow valve and see if fuel flows out when pump is on.

I stated before remove overflow valve and see if fuel flows out when pump is on.

That worked. Truck is now running. Thank you for the help. Pump was air locked