12v/24v Parts for sale

cummins racer

Diesel Enthusiast
I have a stock 160/175hp P7100 Pump for sale. Only thing done to it, I painted it Cummins ISX Red. Has 90k miles on it $600 Shipped

Stock 12v cam $75 shipped

Wiring Harness from an 01 24v for the 47re 2wd transmission $100 Shipped

when is the last time the pump was used, and same with the head....

they were both last used and taken off six months ago. have been wrapped and coated and stored in garage.

yes 90k on the head too. havent had head tested for cracks but there isnt any visual damage to the head and all was in normal working condition when engine was removed and torn down.

If you list **** "for sale" you had better follow through to finish the sale! Over a week and this guy hasn't sent me pics of the pump he says is for sale...that's just ok, I found one elsewhere now so I no longer need this one.

Last edited:
He's probably been busy fella! Apparently he doesnt need to sell it that bad. No reason to cry about it. bif

He had a pump for sale, a few PMs were exchanged until I asked for pics so I could verify exactly what I was buying. I hate interweb surprises. Just leaving him know that I no longer need the pump.

sorry for not getting the pics to you as planned. was out of town over the thanksgiving wknd and just now got back into town. was not able to get internet like i thought and was unable to email. pump is still up for sale and can text the pics over to anyone interested. having trouble with the pic size on the computer.will not have computer access till monday after this afternoon.