12v build questions and advice

Lostnwalmart

ok so im looking at a 95 single cab 2wd auto and i think i know what i want to do as far as power goes but would like some opinions on it. looking for 600 to 700 (would be happy with more)
-injectors 5x16's
-5k gsk (new valve springs of course)
-turbos bd super b (s300 but may be to small) over a hx60w
-no fuel plate or a 0 plate
-play with the afc?
-mac rack plug
-18 to 22* of timing
-181 dv's
-20 over marine gasket
-fire rings
-studs
-airdog
any thing else you guys can think of been doing some research and have called some people the tranny will be taken care of and ill put caltracs and remove some springs in the rear. hoping for 11's
any help would be appricated
-Cliff

the thought has crossed my mind oh and the hx60w is off a signature 600 isx with a 75mm comp wheel and 85mm turbine (titanium compressor wheel) so i think it would be similar to the r700 twins kit

How much would it cost you to get that hx60w? I had the parts guy at my work call over and price out a turbo from a series 60 detroit... suprisingly cheap.

not shure bud i think there more expensive than most big truck turbos and around 1400 i got mine off an engine we had at the shop.

The turbo off the series 60 was just under $1,200 before core charge... with core charge is was in the $1,700 to $1,800 range.

I thought about goin with the same set up. Do you think it would be a bad idea to run 5x18's?

no idea bud lol this is just what i have come up with after doing some research. and may upgrade the injectors eventualy but dont know. and you can probly get a hx60w for 1700 to 1800 brand new just make sure you get the esn of a signature isx so you can get the fancy one =D

Back