12v DDP stage 1

kas83

I've got a set of DDP Stage 1 (50hp) injectors for a 12 valve. They have approximately 20k miles on them. My 95 has always has a slight studder after install of these, around 1100 rpm. Bumping the timing helped a little with this truck. It fires almost immediately, they idle well, and all around make the truck fun to drive. MPG went up with these, truck gets around 18mpg on a wore out stock auto. Prior to install, mpg was around 16.

I can pull them this weekend, box them up, and I believe I have all coppers to go with them. $325/ make offer.

BUMP.

Will also consider trades towards the injectors. ISSPRO or Autometer trans, boost and pyro gauges, nothing fancy. Factory overload springs and frame brackets, the ones for the top of the springs. AFE Stage 1 or comparable intake kit. HX35 style 4" downpipe. All these things I will trade for.

i have a stainless 4in down pipe brand new. i have been looking for a set of these injectors i also have some 370's that are new. can't use them because i tow some heavy toys. monster mud trucks and buggy's. give me a ring maybe we can work something out. my truck is a 215hp and don't know if you would like these injectors or not. they work great no problems with them ever truck has 200k miles most of them hwy. give me a ring if your interested rob 561-333-9988

Back