12V dodge bomb combo check?

PRattenbury

Neophyte
I'm hoping for constructive criticism and advice. My engine's apart right now for some mods. It's a 94 2500 with auto DTT trans. Here's the way I'm headed so far.

Scheid street cam
Fluidampr
PDR pocket ported head with HD springs both sides and o-rings
ARP 12mm studs
ATS manifold
Silver Bullet turbo
Dragon Flow pump
Spearco intercooler
DDP Stage 4 injectors

Anything I should be doing different for something I'll be driving empty mostly as a daily driver? I want to be streetable, but I want to get as much power as possible. Oh, I run 9R16 military tires, about 35" tall and 3.55 gears. I've definitely decided I'm going to 4.10's and a locker in the rear. Any criticism or suggestions are welcome. :thankyou2:

Last edited:
If you are going with the Industrial Injection Dragon Flow P-pump then why not have Brady tool you up some injectors also? Not knocking DDP's at all but just wondering....

Are you changing the pistons/rings?

dragon flow and big injectors will make it a little difficult to make it a daily driver.

Brady can set up the Dragon Flows to suit any needs....... from wild to insane.

No plans to change the pistons/rings. I'll see if I can get away with that this weekend when the head is off. I was told the DDP Stage 4's would support up to 800 hp. The Silver Bullet is good for about the same. The pump is likely good for more. I'm not sure how crazy I can get before it doesn't do well on the street. I went with the porting, intercooler and cam to keep EGT's reasonable. Would going with injectors even bigger than what I have now still be streetable?

Talk to Brady on the Injectors, you already have the Industrial Dragon Flow pump and the Industrial Silver Bullet.... Call him and chat.... you'll be happy that you did.....

Call Brady, the 4's might be fine but if you really want to flow that fuel go with the Dragon Flows, they even work great on stock pumps like mine.

If you put a bottle on that combo the power would go to the moon.

Jim

Funny you should mention that. I've been thinking about a nice multi-stage system. It's going to take me quite a while to get back together because I'm taking the opportunity to remove 13 years and 225,000 miles of oil and grime from the engine compartment, replacing all the gaskets and hoses, and painting/powdercoating everything. Not to mention I've found the bottom of my wallet. :doh:

PRattenbury said:
Not to mention I've found the bottom of my wallet. :doh:
How many dusty hundreds were at the bottom of it Paul?:blahblah1: :hehe:

I feel like the Soviet Union, and you're the United States. Gotta try and keep up with Signal73!!