12v engines for sale.

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Located in Plymouth, Indiana.

I have 4 12v engines for sale.

3 of them are out of Ford f700 dump trucks.

$1800
190hp engine. Bone dry without a leak on it complete with air compressor

$1700
160hp engine. Not as nice as the engine above but a very nice unit. Complete.

$1700
Unknown hp (no dataplate). Good shape.

$3000 obo (was told these are worth a small fortune but if I am out of line it is obo)
Older marine 12v. Complete with water cooled manifold, turbo and intake manifold. Engine is bone dry. Has an h1c charger and what appears to be a lucas CAV pump on it. Came out of a tug boat on Lake Michigan.

I understand the marine is an oddball and might not appeal to anybody on here but I listed it anyways.

I may have a 180hp engine out of a pickup truck complete. The truck was in a wreck so I need to get it out and check it over and get it running.

My phone number is fiveseven fo 216 five 0 three two. Call or text anytime. I am currently gettin videos of them all running in the coming days so people can get an idea of what they are.

CAN set up freight shipping on these engines which will be negotiated.

Not currently parting them out but may part out an engine or two if there is enough interest.

All have inline injection pumps as well except for the marine engine I should mention.

If you have a ip for sale I might be interested

I definitely have a 160 p7100 for sale. It came off of a running truck but I believe the plungers are sticking. The throttle was starting to get stuck when it got up to temp.

I'm guessing from 94-95? Was hoping to stay away from them. How much are you wanting for it?

Yes it is off of a 95 truck. I am asking $350. That is core price to rebuilders in these parts. I will soon have another off of a 95 that has the exact same story as well.

Seth quoted me ~$850 to redo these pumps IIRC. That was a few months back. If I can get some interest in the other parts off of an engine I will gladly sell you a good pump. Hesitating to part out the others given how difficult it was last time to get rid of the rotating assembly for whatever reason.

Ya I hear ya. I'll hold off if you happen to wanna sell one of the good ones. Pref 180 please let me know and I'll keep that 95 pump in mind.

Ya I hear ya. I'll hold off if you happen to wanna sell one of the good ones. Pref 180 please let me know and I'll keep that 95 pump in mind.

Sounds good man. I will get the numbers off of the other pumps and see what I have.

One of the 160hp 12v engines is a cummins recon. It was reconditioned on 26 of sept 2006 according to quickserve.

My cav is off a 280hp irrigation pump 12v, I bought the complete motor and the pumps at my injection guy. :rockwoot:

Pm being sent about pump in a minute..

One of the core 160 pumps is spoken for pending payment.

One of the direct to case power steering pumps is sold as well.

Will be parting out two of the engines if anybody needs any parts. The pumps are off. I can sell the engine complete minus pump or whatever you may need. Let me know! Texting the number above is easiest way to get ahold of me.

Bump! I am taking apart one of the engines. Trying to sell parts in groups but can and will separate.

Front case, cover, ppump gear, ppump mount, oil line, injection lines, CORE 160 pump. (ie conversion kit for a 12v minus throttle linkage on pump. - $800 shipped

Rotating assembly (block, crank, rods, pistons, pan)- $500 can freight ship at buyers cost

head- $300 can ship at buyers cost

H1c turbo- $300 shipped appears to be in good condition

hx35 turbo- $200 shipped needs a rebuild

Just shoot me a price if some things are out of line people. I am willing to work with you and have many other small parts I can take off if you need them.

what shape is the block on the rotating assembly? mine has significant blow-by and probably needs to be rebuilt soon

Send picture of your best long block most complete motor to 765 five eight six 0871!! I'm in indiana so I can pick up

Back