12v engines for sale.

Did you sell the rotating assembly? If not text me some pics of the cylinders 513748767eight, cash in hand and i need a good block SOON!

Did you sell the rotating assembly? If not text me some pics of the cylinders 513748767eight, cash in hand and i need a good block SOON!

Sorry man just been finding time to finish tearing apart these darn things. I will pull the head on the two tear downs today so you can at least see what shape the block is in.

Finally got an engine torn down I will get everybody pics tonight. Sorry for the delay. I have been selling a ton of crap I collected over the winter.

The first engine block is no good. Cracked in the #3 cylinder almost all of the way around. :(

I will tear into #2 tomorrow and see what it looks like.

Head and everything else appears good and is for sale.

The first engine block is no good. Cracked in the #3 cylinder almost all of the way around. :(

I will tear into #2 tomorrow and see what it looks like.

Head and everything else appears good and is for sale.
Got that 180 pump or am I thinking of another engine?

Got that 180 pump or am I thinking of another engine?

You're thinking of another engine man. All I have is a 190 pump (kind of an aoddball), 2 core 160 pumps, and a running 160 engine I am not quite ready to part yet.

Tearing down the other 12v parts engine today. hopefully I don't find any more surprises.

The other block is sold. Somebody came last saturday and decided to buy the block, cam, front case, and some other odds and ends.

Currently have:

The running engine

Front case for a p7100 with cover $250 shipped

Ppump gears x2 $100 shipped each

12v injection lines x3 $100 shipped each set

Valve covers- $100 shipped per set

2 heads $300 just head, springs, valves. $500 with complete valvetrain and covers. can ship at buyers cost

Rockers and pedestals- $100 per set or $30 each shipped.

Core 160 pumps- $400 shipped

Ppump conversion for a 12 valve with core 160 pump $800

Many many misc parts are laying around if you need anything just shoot me a text preferably. I am having trouble keeping the PMs empty on here fast enough.

five7fo-too juan 6 50tree2

Got any 24v parts by chance?

No sir. I have an RV with a 24v in it that needs stripped down so I may in te future.

The 12 valve market goes in extreme waves. Right now apparently it is in a downslope. Only eBay is selling things. I planned to get more 24v engines if these 12 valves would move but dam it things are slow lately.

One of the core pumps is sold and some misc parts. Bump this up!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Bump this up. Still have parts fellas. Text is preferred as my inbox fills up on here rather often.

Back