12v head trade for core 2wd 47rh/re

DDually

Still spooling..
Looking for a core 2wd trans to build. Its going to be a manual valve body so it doesn't matter which year really. Let me know what you have. May be interested in just buying one outright if the price is right. If I can lower the price by including the 12v head I would like to do so.

Thanks,

Jared

Any porting or anything or is it a stock head?

It's a stock head. It has two cracks, both between exhaust valve and injector bore. I think it was on cylinders 2 and 4 if I remember correctly. It's never been resurfaced. I pulled it off a running engine and replaced it with a new one, if I knew then what I know now I would have just ran it.

Ive got a 2wd core sitting on the shelf in SE Indiana. I dont have a 12v though. Probably to far to ship and not cost affective....unless someone is heading out by you.

Ive got a 2wd core sitting on the shelf in SE Indiana. I dont have a 12v though. Probably to far to ship and not cost affective....unless someone is heading out by you.

Lol how much do you want for it plus shipping to 97526? PM me if you're interested.

Id take 300 plus the ride. I couldnt get on ups and look it up. It wanted me to call for the quote. My zip is 47043.

Oh, just an FYI its an RE. Even though it didnt matter to you Dually. Its for the other PM'ers.

Id take 300 plus the ride. I couldnt get on ups and look it up. It wanted me to call for the quote. My zip is 47043.

Oh, just an FYI its an RE. Even though it didnt matter to you Dually. Its for the other PM'ers.

I might have to get a hold of you firemed.

It'll be here im sure. I think the RE part is the deal breaker, lol Ive also got an extra 2wd tail housing/w internals just sitting on the shelf.

Check Freightquote .com, I shipped an RH from Kentucky to Arizona, to me for $130 on a pallet

Just tried it with the freight class at 50. I dont really know how they define them but i figured that would be the lowest. It has the cost at 358.xx.

Back