12v II Dragon Flows

Scooter's Roofing

too much fuel for my air. I've got my 215 pump pulled back off of the rack plug. I just don't need this much fuel!

open to offers for smaller injector trade deals

what size are they, i may trade you my DDP stage 4 injectors.
Thanks Doug

what size are they, i may trade you my DDP stage 4 injectors.
Thanks Doug

trade for DDP 4's????? hmmmm that doesnt sound like a good deal at all,

How much are you looking to get for these forest?

If you read the post he wants a smaller injector! I'll give some cash to but I don't need your mouth!:mad:
Doug

What kind of power can I make with these Forrest? Can my pump support these injectors??

your pump should be all set with those cut dvs to support any injector. and these injectors are BIG! you would need a more air if you dropped these in.

Great injector, make good power and stay in the bowl at high timing, I love mine....Good luck on the sale forrest :Cheer:!
Brandon

What kind of power can I make with these Forrest? Can my pump support these injectors??

I don't know, I think you should be fine with your pump and air, one way to find out. I'll tell you with my 887 pump and twins they would make lots of power, the best I have been able to get with the single is 650.

Jim

The 94 and 95 pumps can have some issues with large injectors unless some work has been done.

I had a friend run a set of these with an HX 50 and some pump work on a 95 and i thought they ran awesome. But he disagreed and yanked em out immediately. If i had any money i would be interested. What size of Dragon Flow are they. Stage?

5 hole .016" thou holes, no edge filters and lots of top secret work......
Brandon

Ha top secret work. Well the injectors my buddy had were .018's so Brady says.

are these sold yet? If not, quit beating around the bush with the other guy and PM me.
Thanks.

are these sold yet? If not, quit beating around the bush with the other guy and PM me.
Thanks.

like I said "deal pending"

as in, the deal is not complete, but it is pending...

if you're able to teletransport solid items through the atmosphere without the aid of shipping/transport companies, we need to talk!!! :D :D :D ;) :p

Back