12v in 03 2500hd duramax

fordcummins01

soot burner
Just wondering if anyone has done a conversion on any of the newer body style trucks that could still be daily driven. Anyone can hack up a good truck with a profab, reverser, and rockwells. Is there anyone that makes parts? Motor mounts, etc? I know destroked makes the tranny adapter..and you'd have to ditch the IFS and a gazillion other things to make the guages happy, etc.? Just wheels turning...

dont know much on the newer body styles but if you find fitting adapters and all you can still use your original wire harness. and you shouldnt have to ditch the IFS you will have to do a suspension lift to clear the oil pan you might be able to get away with a body lift and clear and there is nothing wrong with fabbing up your own mounts and stuff its just a matter if you really want to do it to save money and still keep a good clean look.

I'm not afraid to make my own mounts, etc...been there, done that! :) Just trying to get a feel for what's out there.

Woodruff did it Give them a call. Not hard to miss with the Cummins stickers on the back.

I put a 24 valve in a 2000 silverado and I drive it daily. I am also in the process of swapping a 6.7 into an 09 HD3500.

Attachments

• Picture 1705.jpg
    Picture 1705.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 1707.jpg
    Picture 1707.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
Screamin... thats a sweet swap..how is the IFS holding up to the weight and tq of the cummins. that would be a great DD truck

Back