12v indusral 5.9 rotary Motor

smokengoat

Rotary pump motor complete everything is the same as 12v motor 800.00 740 808-0941 Thanks Nick

What application? There were different governor setups on stationary (genset etc) vs on-road pumps.

the VE (rotary pump) motor and the P-pump motors are NOT the same, the pistons are different and the heads are different.

Well, everything can be the same as the 12v ve motor, I think that's what he meant, maybe not. But yeah, I think the pistons were different when compared to the ppump. As far as the head, it depends on weather it was intercooled or non intercooled, at least with dodge applications. As for industrial applications, I'm not sure if the 9mm head was utilized...

carefull Jake (unless you have first hand knowlage here)
9mm stick (per diffrent spray angle) equals diffrent piston than the 91.5 up dodge cummins to 98, piston, head, is the same
again did the industrial engines even use the 9mm well that is above my pay grade, I have one maybe I should pull one and check

I have read that 91.5-93 (truck) heads are different then 94-98 (truck) heads, something about different bolt holes for brakets.

I also THOUGHT there were 3 piston shapes?

I have read that 91.5-93 (truck) heads are different then 94-98 (truck) heads, something about different bolt holes for brakets.

I also THOUGHT there were 3 piston shapes?

1st gen heads have a bigger diameter hole for the injector nozzles the 12v 2nd gen trucks are smaller like the size of the 24v heads. as far as bolt holes im almost positive they are the exact same-scott

Back