12v Injector's

Dieselfury52

I have a 98 12v cummins and am lookin at addin injectors and a turbo soon and was lookin for ideas on turbo and size injectors and what kind lookin to make about 600hp at some point in time so if i could get your input, thanks

I have a 98 12v cummins and am lookin at addin injectors and a turbo soon and was lookin for ideas on turbo and size injectors and what kind lookin to make about 600hp at some point in time so if i could get your input, thanks

I guess I missed it as well.

Your post makes my head hurt. Please take your butchery of the English language back to where ever you came from. I hear a number of other forums won't mind...

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

I guess I missed it as well.

Your post makes my head hurt. Please take your butchery of the English language back to where ever you came from. I hear a number of other forums won't mind...

^^This.

...God damn..was middle school English that hard?

Two posts (double posts in different sections)....this type of post..

Your screwed here pal..

Somebody get the fire extinguisher SAP!

There happens to be quite a few English Professors on this board. All of them are ball busting phucksticks.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

a guy claimed another guy he knew that took his buddies truck to a shop by his house dyno'd 603hp on pump diesel with an hx35 and marine injectors. it was claimed the afc was tuned so precise it was smoke free without a plate and pushed 47 psi

There happens to be quite a few English Professors on this board. All of them are ball busting phucksticks.

If you present yourself as a retard I will have no choice but to assume you are a retard, and treat you accordingly.

Hey I proffesaurisize pretty damn good I thought:hehe:. My second post was moved here from his other duplicate thread in a different section..

5x14's, 024 delivery valves and a large single should get you there, 66/74/14 s300 would easily break into the 600's...

you'll probably look to upgrade your headgasket fasteners to studs or retorque them higher

and you'll also need a good lift pump, like an airdog or FASS... ppumps stock LP is good for around 600hp but why risk your injection pump

then your looking at tranny upgrades

Back