12V intake plate

No_Chip_92

I'm looking for a new intake plate for my performance 12V build. My stocker is cracked and I figure I might as well upgrade. Are there any that have proven gains? I have seen the tunnel ram from crazy Carl and the air boss from glacier diesel, but not much else. Any opinions or anyone running one?

Last edited:
Intake plate... The one that goes over the plenum?

If so, I'm not so sure one is really better than the other, I mean, it is a plate with a hole, maybe two if you want to get super crazy.
To the best of my knowledge, no one has a super secret plate program that they are running, but who knows

If you're really getting into it, just cut off the plenum and run individual runners

Last edited:
Correct. I don't want to go that far, just wondering if one is better than the other or if it's actually worth going aftermarket. I can probably pick up a stocker for cheap, but if the aftermarket is more than a bling piece I'm all for it.

That's what I'm saying lol. If it has gains and isn't just a bling piece I'll pick one up, but if there's no real gains I'll just grab another stocker.

Back