12V motor with extras

rjustman

I have a motor I have been building for my fummins I've had more than a few things come up and need to sell..
Motor has never ran
New machine work
5x16 injectors don't recall brand.(not pensacola) had Weston go through them
Pump was built by Seth has Hamilton v2 cam
He351 with billet wheel and exhaust fit for a 76x64 turbine
475 with 96 turbine and 1.32 housing
188/220 Hamilton cam
Common rail tappets
Valve train from lennahan(dual springs,heavy pushrods,comp retainer,victory locks)
Polished crank
Balanced assembly (1/2 gram)
Coated pistons
Coated bearings
L-19 rod bolts
Main studs
425 head studs
All genuine bearings and gaskets

Call text or pm for more info..
Asking 7500

Thanks richard

On injectors just to clarify Weston DID NOT build these..they were what he called a jammer stage 5 I believe..he went through them and said they were in good shape and would make a great injectors..but no Weston did not build them..I just sent them to him to go through..

That are 5x16 160° pattern.
Also everything is genuine cummins parts..pistons are non I/C cummins pistons.
Just to clarify a few questions..thanks for looking

Also taking offers and or trades call for those details please

Last edited:
I stand corrected..these are the DAP nozzles at 155° pattern..sorry for confusion..

Bump.
Few things changed.
Billet tappet cover
Billet front cover
Adjustable pump gear
182/214 cam
Billet freeze plugs
No turbos.turbos sold seperate.
Has the non ic pistons

I have all specs from build logged and can share that info with any serious buyers.would be interested in a commonrail trade plus cash.depending on condition depends on how much cash..

If interested please call or text and I can answer any questions.

Bump...if I'm way out in dream land let me know..I know I have a boat load of money, for me anyways, in this motor..I'd really like to get into a commonrail for my swap.that's the only reason for sell..

bump willing to trade into a commonrail plus cash or whatever we can work out. block also has Orings I forgot to add that, cut .028 deep .038 wide with .041 wire set at .013 protrusion..will also give buyer option of what pump they want either the benched 215 or the pump with Hamilton v2 cam..

Thanks I've been really trying to take my time.I've been picking a lot of guys brains here on the forum.I'm hoping whether I run it or someone else it's a very strong runner

I picked up a commonrail..so if anyone has any interest please shoot me a reasonable offer..let's get it moved