12v motor

fearthedeere6.7

I have a 94 12v motor minus the pump and pump gear. Unsure of the condition of the motor havent done anything with it other that move it from one garage to the other. i was told it ran when pulled but im not for sure. It has come with block head and internals, exhaust manifold and wh1c turbo, 160 injectors and line. Missing a few bolts and block heater. also comes with VE pump and VE lines. Asking 700 obo Need it out of my garage.

317 504 8255

Chas

Well update i pulled the front cover to look at it and it has a vepump front case sorry for the misinformation I was told it was a ppump motor. it had a ppump in the truck he must have swaped the timing case before givinig it to me.

500 takes everything

Will you sell just the compressor housing or maybe the whole turbo?

Well update i pulled the front cover to look at it and it has a vepump front case sorry for the misinformation I was told it was a ppump motor. it had a ppump in the truck he must have swaped the timing case before givinig it to me.

500 takes everything

The pump studs or stud locations should have gave away the p-pump/VE engine info without removing the cover. Regardless its a good deal for unknown engine info.

do you know anything about motor mileage wise and all that if it had blow by or anything needing anopther block bad blow by on my current p pump 12v so i jus need a good block and internals

Back